A new research report titled “Hair Care Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” by IMARC Group estimates that the global hair care market reached a value of US$ 93.8 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global hair care market to exhibit stable growth during 2021-2026. Hair care forms one of the most important parts of the day-to-day beauty regime. There are several products that are being manufactured in order to maintain healthy hair. These products are made up of natural or synthetic ingredients including agents, emulsifiers, preservatives and surfactants. Hair care products are extensively used by individuals as well as professionals in salons for the purpose of preventing damage, and enhancing texture and quality of hair.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/hair-care-market/requestsample
Global Hair Care Market Drivers/Constraints:
- The rising trend of personal care and grooming coupled with the growth in the organised retail sector has facilitated the demand for hair care products, particularly in developing regions.
- There has also been a rise in the aging population across various developed nations such as the United Kingdom and the United States, which has created a huge opportunity for the sales of hair products.
- In order to formulate more effective and safer products, manufacturers are engaging in increasing number of activities related to research and development which, in turn, is contributing towards the market growth.
- However, growing concerns regarding the hair disorders which are caused by hair styling products, gels, dyes and serums act as a key factor which is impeding the growth of the market.
Explore Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://bit.ly/2UL8hhO
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market, with some of the key players being KAO Group, L’Oréal USA, Inc., The Procter & Gamble (P&G) Company, Unilever PLC, and Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
Breakup by Product Type:
- Hair Color
- Hair Styling Products
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Email: [email protected]
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800