Do you take your hair care as seriously as your skincare? Then listen up.
You might already be familiar with K18 and their Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask, which has been gaining tons of hype recently. It restores hair to its most youthful, healthy state in only 4 minutes and uses a patented K18Peptide™ formula that is clinically proven to reverse hair damage for all hair types and textures.
So you can pretty much forget about all those other hair masks, serums, and leave-in conditioners you’ve tried. We’ve found the answer: it’s K18.
While you wait for your next order of K18’s Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair to arrive, check out all the interesting hair facts our editors have uncovered about hair from K18’s blog:
1. Women in the United States & Western Europe spend about $800 or more a year on hair products on average. The good thing about K18 is that you won’t need to use any other product apart from shampoo (skip the conditioner, yes really) And healthy hair needs less so you won’t have to spend as much money or time dumping products into your hair to make it look healthy.
2. K18 set out to develop products using biotechnology that would repair damaged hair. After years of research, they learned that bleaching, hair color, chemical services like perms or relaxers, and heat styling damages hair on a molecular level, all the way at the inner-most layer: they polypeptide chains. When your hair undergoes chemical processing, the chains responsible for hair strength and elasticity become weakened and break. The K18PeptideTM travels to those damage sites and reconnects the broken chains to restore strength + elasticity for healthy hair.
3. Hair is made up mostly of keratin. K18 used computational biology tools scan the entire keratin genome (what makes up human hair) to be able to mimick the natural molecular structure of keratin proteins. The result is the bioactive K18Peptide—a proprietary string of amino acids that repairs damage in hair’s cortex by repairing breaks in the polypeptide chains.
4. More product does not equal better hair. Your hair can be damaged on both the inner and outer layer. Traditional conditioning and styling products work primarily on the outermost layer of the hair. Traditional rebonding products work to patch damage and repair broken bonds. But all those products you’re using only offer temporary results and wash out the next time you shampoo.
5. K18 is a genuine, lasting solution for damaged strands. K18 bioactive peptide is recognized as natural by the hair as it mimics the natural structure of keratin building blocks (amino acid sequences). It is not washed away by water or shampoo like traditional bonding agents either, so it can offer lasting results.
K18’s Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask really works to transform any hair type. K18 works by using biotechnology on the molecular level to repair hair damage and reconnect broken polypeptide chains (the thing responsible for hair strength). It’s no wonder this unique science-backed formula has so many 5-star reviews!
If your hair is dyed, damaged, or just needs some TLC, you need to try the K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair mask. Your locks will thank you later!