Hair color protection products help in providing protection to the hair of users after coloring. These products help to prevent color-treated hair from fading and preserve its color for a long time.
Rise in Awareness about Usage of Hair Color Protection Products among Consumers: A Key Driver
- Increase in awareness about the usage of different types of hair color protection products and rise in trend of DIY hair care among individuals are projected to drive the demand for hair color protection products in the next few years. Surge in number of hair care centers, salons, and parlors is anticipated to propel the sales of hair color protection products.
- Key players focus on research & development of effective formulations with the help of natural or organic ingredients. This is expected to augment the global hair color protection products market in terms of sales during the forecast period. Majority of consumers opt for online sales channels to purchase hair color protection products due to ease of shopping. This is likely to boost the growth of the global market in the next few years.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=84049
High Cost of Products: A Key Restraint
- Rise in awareness among consumers about hair damage prevention, and scalp problems are projected to hamper the growth of the global hair color protection products market. Moreover, limited availability of professional and natural products acts as a restraint of the market. Hair color protection products are not pocket-friendly for consumers. High cost of these products is expected to act as a deterrent for customers, especially in developing countries. This restraint is likely to have significant effect on the market in the short-term; however, it is projected to reduce by the end of the forecast period.
Europe to be a Potential Market for Hair Color Protection Products
- The global hair color protection products market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The North America market can be divided into the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Europe can be segregated into the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The hair color protection products market in South America can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is anticipated to be a lucrative market for hair color protection products during the forecast period due to rise in focus on personal grooming and hair care by men and women
PreBook Our Premium Research Report at –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=84049<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Hair Color Protection Products Market
The global hair color protection products market is fragmented due to the presence of large number of leading players. These players have adopted strategies such as new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements to be competitive and expand customer base in the market.
Key players operating in the global hair color protection products market are:
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Aveda Corporation
- Bentley Laboratories, LLC
- Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kao Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon, Inc.
- New Avon Co.
- Coty, Inc.
- Combe, Inc.
- L’Oreal S.A.
- Unilever plc
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/ceramic-tableware-market-to-reach-valuation-of-us-22-2-bn-by-2031-finds-study-by-tmr-800260517.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]